Okay, before I start this. Yes I just ate a donut for inspiration.
Yes, I stole the topic of this post from the tv show NO TOMORROW. After binge watching almost everything there is to see on Netflix I stumbled upon this tv show. Let me tell you it was inspiring.!
However,this year I feel like everywhere I turn something inspires always every day. Guess it’s the perks on working on yourself and changing your lifestyle. Any who.. back to the topic. This tv show is all about what would you do if you only had 6 months before the world ended pretty crazy right.? Yet, It inspired me to write my own apocalyst because just because the world isn’t going to end doesn’t mean you should put what you want to do on the back burner. We only live once so why not make it a life worth living so I decided to share it with you all.
Are you ready for this,
- Take a road trip to see all historic events in all 50 states with my little one.
- forgive a certain person. ✔️
- See the northern lights.
- Eat 25 different flavors of ice cream.
- Camp in Yellowstone national park.
- Learn to paddle board.
- Hike the Grand Canyon.
- Tour Ireland 🇮🇪
- Go on 4 different missionary trips.
- Vacation in Costa Rica 🇨🇷
- Swim with dolphins 🐬
- Go skiing.
- Try every cafe in Dallas.
- Kayak the Mississippi River.
- Learn how to make a Latte ( coffee is my life) ✔️
- Go bungee jumping.
- Go sledding.
- See every little town in Texas
- Photograph the Milky Way.
- Pursue photo journalism.
And the list keeps on going I currently have 200 things on my list and most of them are crossed out well more like 50 of them. I wish I could cross one out every day. But I will cross one out every weekend. Let’s be realistic some of these are going to be more like a weeks worth trip but it will be worth it. I want to look back at my life and say I lived a life worth living. Why wait to do things you’ve dreamt of doing.? 💗